When you dedicate yourself to a mission through prayer and ritual cleansing, state what you set out to do:
- Slay , a great blight on the land.
- Defend from the iniquities that beset them
- Discover the truth of .
Then choose up to two boons:
- An unwavering sense of direction to .
- Invulnerability to (edged weapons, fire, enchantment, etc.)
- A mark of divine authority.
- Senses that pierce lies.
- A voice that transcends language.
- Freedom from hunger, thirst, and sleep.
The GM will then tell you what vow or vows is required of you to maintain your blessing:
- Honor (forbidden: cowardly tactics and tricks)
- Temperance (forbidden: gluttony in food, drink, and pleasure of the flesh)
- Piety (required: observance of daily holy services)
- Valor (forbidden: suffering an evil creature to live)
- Truth (forbidden: lies) • Hospitality (required: comfort to those in need, no matter who they are)