When you have downtime (hours or days) and XP equal to (or greater than) your current level+7, you can reflect on your experiences and hone your skills.
- Subtract your current level+7 from your XP.
- Increase your level by 1.
- Choose a new advanced move from your class.
- If you are the wizard, you also get to add a new spell to your spellbook.
- Choose one of your stats and increase it by 1 (this may change your modifier). Changing your Constitution increases your maximum and current HP. Ability scores can’t go higher than 18.